Join our community!
We are extrememly fortunate to enjoy the presence of the highly qualified Ríme teacher, Geshe Dangsong Namgyal. Not only do we gain understanding from the ancient rituals and cultures of Bön and Tibetan Bud- dhism, but we are disctinctly blessed to have the essential teachings of pure Natural Mind in a completely secular and timely way.
We work to manifest the compassionate way of being that permeates this unique culture and tradition. Without your kind and generous nature, Kunsang Gar would not be able to schedule such meaningful teach- ings and events.
Your generous monthly donation helps to ensure the financial stability of the Center year round, by
• Providing funds in support of Geshe’s residence, salary and expenses
• Maintaining a regular and rich program of teachings
• Preserving the traditions and indigenous Tibetan Bön culture
• Supporting outreach and technical development
• Helping develop the Kunsang Gar Translation Group to translate these rare and ancient texts
We are classified as a registered non-profit religious organization, therefore most donations are considered tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor to confirm your personal charitable contribution limits. For your tax records, our Federal Tax ID as a 501 c (3) corporation is 81-3967492.