Join our growing community!
Coming together has been more challenging in the past year, but under Geshe’s direction and loving support, we’ve not only survived, but are growing together, making new friends worldwide with whom these teachings resonate. Kunsang Gar is now offering a new friendship program to help develop greater connection and support. Together our community can serve and grow.
With your kind, generous support, Kunsang Gar can continue to offer extraordinary teachings and events. A monthly donation will ensure financial stability for the center year round, to
• Maintain a regular and rich program of teachings
• Preserve the healing traditions of Tibetan Bön culture
• Help the Kunsang Gar Translation Group in preserving rare and ancient texts
• Provide funds in support of a residence for Geshe
• Support outreach and technical development
• Establish a Kunsang Gar Center for teaching and retreat
We are classified as a registered non-profit religious organization, therefore donations are considered tax deductible.Please consult with your tax advisor to confirm your personal charitable contribution limits. For your tax records, ourFederal Tax ID as a 501(c)(3) corporation is EIN 81-3967492.